Originally broadcast March 25, 1963.
English tourist Malcolm Merriweather works off his reckless driving fine by being a valet and chauffeur for Andy.
* This is the first appearance of Bernard Fox as "Malcolm Merriweather".
* Malcolm refers to Andy as "Constable."
* Malcolm tells Andy that he's from Heckmondwike. Although Malcolm says that it's in Derbyshire, it's actually in West Yorkshire.
* Opie enjoys Malcolm's magic tricks and roly-poly pudding. Malcolm can make paper trees and ladders. He also enjoys painting faces on eggs.
* Andy mistakenly refers to Clara Edwards as "Flora."
* Barney originally thought Malcolm was from Canada.